Comentario para el día de hoy...Gracias a todos por pasar por mi blog... GRACIAS POR LEER Y DEJAR COMENTARIOS ABRAZOS!!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adianez70. Make your own badge here.

My Webshots

Mi foto
Nombre: Zen
Ubicación: Lugar Bello, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico

Tengo 35 yrs. Estoy felizmente casada y tengo un hijo de 7 yr. Trabajo en Aguadilla, PR y me encanta. Por fin tengo un sentido de pertenencia. Soy "Army Brat". He viajado mucho en mi vida y me encantaria que mi hijo aprendiera de este mundo tambien. Soy bilingue y me expreso como tal. AMO a mi Puerto Rico y haria CUALQUIER cosa por la isla y defenderla de agresores fisicos y/o verbales.

  • Powered by Blogger
  •  Bitacoras.com

02 octubre 2006

Much Going On...

Yep...there is alot going on...just got over being sick and at my in-laws since Tuesday afternoon. No internet except for dial up and that drives me INSANE...at least got to hang out with Raúl and do stuff together like going to Mayagüez to but R E some pants for his PE class and having lunch at the mall like we used to. Not all was bad except for the fact that I had alot to do and did nothing for those five days. UFFF....frustrating but I did get to be with Raul E and do homework and stuff...oh, and before I forget, finally got a place to live....don't know if it the best option but at least it is something.

On Friday, Raúl and I were getting ready to go out when his mom tells us that her brothers and sisters wanted to talk to us and their mom's house...the house in front of Raúl's parents' house. As those of you who read me on a regular basis know, his grandmother passed away Sept. 16 and now the family is getting together to sort out who inherits what, so the fact that they wanted to talk to us was way beyond me (sort of)... R and I start to go over there and his father says he wants to go to... Why would his father want to go over there when they call for R and I is just proof of how wrong things can go if we don't put a stop to it. We tell him to mind his own business and proceed to go.

So we go there and find out that they wanted us to rent the house with the option to buy in a year or so. We kinda knew this would happen because the family wanted to keep the home in the family and everyone else has a place to stay except for us. We talked over the conditions for renting, $$, and other stuff and agreed to do it. Mind you, I will only be feet away from where I am now...hmmmmm.

R and I went out for a couple of drinks and to talk about the house and the fact that we would be so close to his house....hmmmmmm. That was a LONG....loooongggg conversation and basically it boils down to this.... if he does not get it though his father's head that this is OUR place and that he can only come by when invited or when necessary and that this is not a NEW hang out for his dad we will be okay...now, that is something he will have to do not me...that is not my father. It's either that or I am OUT.... no pity no nothing...I leave, get my place, and he can stay with his parents...

On Saturday I helped clean and sort out stuff in the house and R's aunts and uncles (9 in total) were claiming pics, furniture, plates and stuff and ALL of them...sin exagerar...ALL of them told me to keep my father-in-law out of there when possible. Before calling us to make the offer on Friday, they had told my mother-in-law that they were negotiating with us, R and I, not my father- in- law and that she should know by now that they really don't care for him...they wanted us to be part of the house not him. She understood and agreed to keep him at bay.

That did not last because he showed up on Saturday when all of us were there and said "well, now this house is ours...empty it as soon as possible"....UFFFF All of the family members present told him "this is Raulito and Zeni's place you make the crowd..." He got mad and left...don't know....hmmmmmm.

Let's see what happens in the next month or so...I am holding ground and know that his family is looking out for us but no me quiero cortar las patas because of him....the property is not in the best shape but the land is golden and worth something because of the location. We are not planning in making any major changes to the property until it is surveyed and we get a price for it. Once that is done then I can make changes and do what I want. R and I (IF ALL WORKS OUT) want to make some changes to the structure and invest in what could become our home.

(I've been trying to post pics with Bogger but I can't right now...no lo esta cogiendo arghhh)

hmmmm

Comments on "Much Going On..."

 

Blogger Aimée said ... (8:34 a. m.) : 

Se me pareció tu historia pero al contrario

 

Blogger Zen said ... (10:25 a. m.) : 

Ya lo leí. Voy a tener que hacer lo que aconsejan en el articulo...MUY BUENO Y GRACIAS BELLA!!!! Abrazos

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:59 a. m.) : 

yo soy cabron tambien.... tenemos mucho en comun entonces...

 

Blogger Zen said ... (4:25 p. m.) : 

manny:
A pues bien amigo...gracias por la visita...que se repita!! Un abrazo!

 

Blogger Lyllia said ... (6:00 p. m.) : 

Cambia las cerraduras, apaga las luces y cierra las ventanas! Y si todavia insisten en interrrumpirte, pues ponte a caminar por la casa en panties para que veas el shock cabr@n que se llevan! ;) Hehehe!! Me parece que vives el episodio real de 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. A Raul que ni se le ocurra darle la llave a sus padres... ni para emergencias. Mi ex le dio las llaves a sus papas y no habia quien diablos los sacara de mi casa (Reason #42,332 why he's my EX-husband!!)

Fuera de broma, por lo menos es otro techo y no tienes que seguir las reglas de nadie. Es tu casa...tu territorio...tus reglas... punto. Si tu suegro quiere pensar que la casa es suya, pues pasale la cuentita de la hipoteca. :)

Abrazos

 

Blogger EdotR said ... (7:10 a. m.) : 

uff..yo se lo que es eso...

Tengo un similar problema con mis padres..que se meten en todo!!!!!!!!

Que dificil es bregar con la familia..pero loca al menos ya estas bajo otro techo y tal vez puedas andar en pantaletas en la comodidad de TU casa ahora!

besos...

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (8:49 a. m.) : 

please llama cuando puedas...
la mariposa

 

Anonymous Anónimo said ... (1:12 p. m.) : 

Fuck Negra! Que chabienda... Pero por lo menos la cosa mejora teniendo por lo menos algo de privacidad. Como quiera, no dejes de decretar la temporalidad de este asunto y sobretodo que les llegue la casa que se mereces tu Raul y Raul E.

Te amo mucho!!! (So falsa!)

 

Blogger Zen said ... (3:55 a. m.) : 

lyllia:
Your are like the third person that tells me about "Everybody Loves Raymond" (i've watched the series and now I understand them). It's true...I am thinking about doing the "panty parade" around the house the first two weeks there. I'll keep you posted! Un abrazo amiguita!

Missssss Poppinsssssss: My friend... I know you know how tough it is!!! Parents aren't easy...now imagine other people's parents...uffff Un beso "Mrs. TRUE"!

Mariposa BELLA!!!!: dejame salir de par de cosas que tengo y te dare un llamada...don't hit the panic button just yet!!! Un beso.

Julie:
Mera...no me digas falsa cabra!!! Pienso en ti lo que pasa es que tengo el COJON de cosas que hacer...no te preocupes que contigo mi marido quiere hablar de algo que tiene duda lo que pasa es que no se atreve llamarte el y quiero que yo lo haga. Ya sabras de mi PRONTO. UN BESO BABY!!!!

 

Blogger Girly said ... (9:23 p. m.) : 

Ay qué chévere Zen que ahora tienes un sitio separadito y más privado. Mantente firme con tu esposo con respecto a las visitas sorpresa, y que disfrutes mucho. Espero que ya estés super bien de salud!

 

pon tu comentario