Comentario para el día de hoy...Gracias a todos por pasar por mi blog... GRACIAS POR LEER Y DEJAR COMENTARIOS ABRAZOS!!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from adianez70. Make your own badge here.

My Webshots

Mi foto
Nombre: Zen
Ubicación: Lugar Bello, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico

Tengo 35 yrs. Estoy felizmente casada y tengo un hijo de 7 yr. Trabajo en Aguadilla, PR y me encanta. Por fin tengo un sentido de pertenencia. Soy "Army Brat". He viajado mucho en mi vida y me encantaria que mi hijo aprendiera de este mundo tambien. Soy bilingue y me expreso como tal. AMO a mi Puerto Rico y haria CUALQUIER cosa por la isla y defenderla de agresores fisicos y/o verbales.

  • Powered by Blogger
  •  Bitacoras.com

05 agosto 2006

I've been tagged

So...antes de postear la parte dos de mi update voy a hacer esto...

I've been tagged... It's my first.
By Miss Poppinss!!!!

Here are the rules:Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

Ok. So here goes:

1. I don't go to bed...EVER without taking a shower... I bathe up to, at least, three times a day (obsessive compulsive)
2. I get annoyed very easily.
3. I have a hard time making friends.
4. I have to clean three times a week. (obsessive compulsive)
5. My pinky toe has no nail...gross!!!, so I paint a fake one!
6. I don't function without at least 8 hrs of sleep.
7. I can't sleep naked...my husband has tried to convince me to no avail!!!
8. Ants GROSS me out!

There ya have it...more tidbits about me...So here goes the six people I tag:

1. Julie (with all due respect)
2. Carol (women in revolt)
3. just me guy (What I see)
4. lise (cosmo on the rocks)
5. annette (Siminoco)
6. c (como y cuando me salga)

Comments on "I've been tagged"

 

Blogger EdotR said ... (6:11 p. m.) : 

A fake pinky nail!! Talk about creativity!!

I usually strive for at least 6 hours of sleep..but I hardly function!!

As far as Ants go...I hate them...you'll usually find me saying:

"Sea la madre las mierdas de hormigas!!

 

Blogger JCB said ... (3:29 p. m.) : 

Negra! Si vas a tagguear a los demas tienes que ir a sus blogs y dejarles un mensaje para que sepan que han sido tagged y vayan a tu blog a averiguar el homework. Por ser tu primer tag, ya voy a hacer mi asignación.

Que riiiiiiiicccccccoooo!! fue verte despues de 11 años! El tiempo de veras que no ha pasado entre nosotras nada! Que alegria!

 

Blogger La Fábrica Fantástica said ... (7:47 a. m.) : 

Nena dejaste nevada para allegarte hasta paleta de paico la aguadillana. espero que el contrast no sea u agresivo. te saludo y me gusta tu blog.

 

Blogger Lyllia said ... (8:33 p. m.) : 

Whatever you do, no dejes que tu marido te convenza a dormir 'nekkid'... mine suckered me into it and I ended up having 2 kids who are not even 11 months apart!!!!!

 

pon tu comentario